Bring the glorious color of the farm into your home with fresh-cut seasonal flower bouquets from Wild Hollow Farm. Flower varieties in each hand-arranged bouquet will reflect the seasonal flow of the farm, and will vary from week to week. Expect a beautiful array of colors and textures, all grown without chemical use and wrapped in a brown paper sleeve.
Looking for fresh local foods, but not ready for a CSA subscription, want to try it out first!
Getting what you want when you want it is important. Through Farm Stand you can purchase a one-time order of any of the CSA boxes we offer! It's a great way to see what CSA is all about, without signing up for a whole season!
*NEW!* 2021-2022 Peak Season Vegetable Box
Did you miss the chance to sign up for our full season? This veggie share is available for our peak season crops. When every thing in the field and hoop houses are producing and we have ample crops to distribute. Boxes contain a variety of seasonal crops: including green onions, peppers, fresh garlic, variety of tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet corn, zucchini, summer squash, basil, dill, cilantro, parsley, kale, spinach, collard greens, carrots, onions, potatoes, winter squash, cabbage, leeks, beets, broccoli, cauliflower, micro greens and more.
- Peak Season Veggie every week and every other week available!
- Available in 2 sizes ( Small and Family) Just like our full season vegetable boxes.
- 13 week season Starts August 4th and goes till October 27.
New this year! We are now offering a Spring Season
Contents Included in boxes are:
- Seasonal FRESH veggies like spinach, potatoes, onions, carrots, and a variety of microgreens.
- Frozen Fruits and Veggies like: Frozen strawberries, blueberries and peaches. Frozen Organic green beans, butternut squash, broccoli, cauliflower, fajita blend of peppers and onions!
- Grass-Fed Beef : Ground Beef, Preformed Beef Patties, Hot Dogs, Steaks, Roasts, Tenderloin, Stir fry and Stew meat
- Fresh,Frozen, and Smoked varieties of Lake Superior Fish : Whitefish, Trout, Herring Caviar, Whitefish Dip
- Pasture Raised Pork Cuts: Chops, Roasts, Ground Pork varieties, Bratwurst varieties
- Chicken & Lamb Cuts when available:
- Value Added Products: Lacto-Fermented Veggies, Jams, Eggs, Maple Syrup, Honey, Grains, Hummus, Spritzers,
- Bakery and Sweets - Fresh baked bread
- Flowers - Tulips! When available! Get them while they last ..
- Hauser Perennial Box Collections!
- and much more...
*Choose from one of 10 pick up and delivery choices in the Chequamegon Bay Area and Duluth/ Superior.
* Check out!
* Orders are finalized on Monday and your card used during check out will be charged on Tuesday.
If you chose a pick up location - you will receive your order on Wednesday. If you chose Home Delivery - your order will be delivered to your house on Thursday. If you'd like your box home delivered: There is a flat $10 delivery fee that will be added on to your purchase. This fee will not be PER BOX, but PER DELIVERY. If you order 1 box or 10, the delivery fee will remain the same.
*You will only receive a box on the week you order it.
Farm Stand boxes, customization, and announcements, will run each week from Friday at noon till Monday at 11:00am. You can go into your member login and change any box contents you want until Monday at 11:00 am
"I was thrilled with the quality of the fruits and vegetables we received! The produce was ALWAYS fresh and tasted amazing! It was a special treat each week to see what came in the box and then to have the recipes and tips to store/care for it was so helpful."
Bayfield Foods Wholesale Manager
Missy heads up our Wholesale program and also manages one of our cooperative farms, the Bayfield Apple Company. Missy loves all things local foods and has an undying interest in the world of agriculture. She considers it a privilege and honor to work with farmers and all the people that our co-op serves. She loves to spend time outdoors with her family, friends and two dogs.
Bayfield Foods CSA Manager
When he's not helping to manage this CSA, Chris stays busy as the farmer/owner of Great Oak Farm in Mason, WI. There, he and his crew grow approximately 10 acres of certified organic produce in the beautiful rolling hills just south of Lake Superior's Chequamegon Bay. Chris's passion for growing food and getting his hands dirty started at an early age as a young boy on his grandparent's Valley View Farm in rural West Virginia. He truly enjoys his work, and believes strongly in the positive power of cooperation, community, and sustainable living. During the winter, Chris enjoys spending time with his family playing games and cross country skiing.
Summer Flower Bouquets
From mid-June to mid-September, you will receive a weekly bouquet of fresh-cut seasonal flowers. Species of flowers will vary from week to week, depending on what is in bloom at the time. You can expect each bouquet to contain a minimum of 4-5 different varieties of fresh-cut flowers. We grow nearly a hundred varieties of annual and perennial flowers, each carefully chosen to offer you a unique array of colors, textures, scents, and forms throughout the growing season.
Summer Weekly Flower Bouquets
Fall Flower Bouquets
As summer fades into fall, join us as we celebrate the change of seasons and the stunning colors of fall on the farm. Filled with all of fall's favorites including: zinnias, eucalyptus, sunflowers, gomphrena, flowering kale, amaranth, ornamental grasses, celosia, and more. This 4-week share begins right after the Summer Share ends, which is around early/mid-September and extends into October.
Weekly Fall Flower Bouquet
Autumn Harvest Fruit Boxes
Weekly Fruit Box
- Fall is apple season!
- Weekly deliveries of a changing variety of apples, we also include pears, fruit jams, cider, and an occasional pie
- Every Wednesday for 9 weeks, Sept 4-October 30
- $25/delivery ($225 total)
Autumn Harvest Bakery Boxes
Weekly Family Bakery Subscription
Weekly Small Bakery Subscription
Autumn Harvest Vegetable Boxes
Weekly Family Vegetable Subscription
Weekly Small Vegetable Subscription
Autumn Harvest Meat Boxes
Over the 9 week season you'll receive a wide variety of beef, pork, fish, and chicken. Exact cuts will vary but will likely include pork steak, pork ribs, beef meetballs, beef steaks, porketta roast, ground beef, 8-piece chickens, chicken breasts, pork chops, lake trout, hot dogs, beef patties, pork brats, summer sausage, chorizo, breakfast sausage patties, ham steak, beef roast
Weekly Family Meat Subscription
Weekly Small Meat Subscription